I never thought that I would create a blog. My sister blogs regularly, and I love reading her blogs. Sometimes I find myself checking 3+ times a day to see if she has any new posts. She seems to think I live an abnormally funny and interesting life, so this is my spot to share those mements in my life. So to start I will share a few things about myself. I currently live in the same small town that I grew up in; which I thought would never be the case. I appreciate my parents more today than I ever have. I have many fears, so many that I can't even name them all. I have a job that I love (most days) :o) I dream of traveling the world, I want to see it all! Well this is a start, there will be plenty of time for more later. I will leave with sharing a photo of my with my 2 older sisters. The photo was taken earlier this summer at a family trip to a Cardinals game. When I see this picture I remember a hot, fun, and unforgetable weekend. Well this is a start, there will be plenty of time for more later.

No comments:
Post a Comment