Even with the new semester of work just beginning, I am already dreaming of my summer vacation. My next three months of weekends are already booked. You may think I am popular, lucky, or plan my weekends in advance...but unfortunately these weekend plans are all work related. So the busiest three months of my year are on the horizon, which makes the thoughts of summer vacation ever present in my mind!
I don't know what my vacation plans will be just yet, but just the thought of all the different options are a pleasant enough. It could be a cruise to a tropical island, traveling through Europe, the west coast of California, the bright lights of New York City, or to the warm sandy beaches of the south. They all sound so enticing, but each for their own reason. I am the vacationer who likes to not only relax, but to see the sights of the city, see and do all the "touristy" things the area has to offer. So the plans for the summer have endless possibilites. So my question for you is what are your summer vacation dreams consist of?
No comments:
Post a Comment