Tuesday, September 28, 2010

fall in love

I love love love fall! Everything about fall is my favorite.



- The PERFECT crisp and cool weather
- The PERFECT colors on the trees
- The fun times with friends and family - birthdays, hay rides, Halloween costumes, bon fires, birthdays, Octoberfest, did I mention birthdays? :o)

I can't wait to start celebrating my favorite season. It starts with a wedding of a high school friend. I get to celebrate the true love of two great people with my true love, best friend, and her true love. Next I get to throw a great friend a great party. It's been so long since I have been able to plan a party for pleasure. I do it day in and day out for work - but it's just so much better for friends! It's a congratuationsyouboughtahouse party! Then its finally my favorite October activity - Octoberfest! I will (hopefully) get to spend time with my oldest sister, nephew, and BIL, along with a long list of other great friends. My birthday celebrations will take place at some point - not sure exactly what I will plan just yet (or have planned for me :o) Lastly we will be sure to find lots of festivities for Halloween. I am thinking I will be a 50's housewife or Julia Child. Ayhan will then either be Paul Child or a 50's husband. I can't wait, I love costumes and costume parties!

So tell me what are you looking forward to about this great season?

1 comment:

Lynne said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE fall too!!!
i'm so glad i got to see you tuesday :) and i'm excited about my house warming party- the invites are SOOO cute!!!
i LOVE jeans and sweatshirt weather
i LOVE the gorgeous leaves changing colors
and i LOVE that your 25th birthday is coming up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
see you soon i hope :)