Lately I have had trouble being myself. I just haven't felt comfortable in my own body. I have never felt insecurities about self image or cared so much what others thought. It has started to effect other areas of my life. I feel lazy all day, and don't even try my best at work; which makes me feel very disappointed in myself. I have started distancing myself from the people who are closest to me. I have started judging my life on the lives of those around me. I have not been the nice girl that know that I am. I have not been the greatest girlfriend. So after what I consider too many emotional breakdowns over the past weeks; I am admint to start fresh. My attitude is going to change, I will be confident, and I will appreciate the ones I love most of all.
I have got to realize that I just need to be Rachel - and no one else. So today is day one. Day one of all these new changes. I have made myself get up early. I have made myself exercise. I have made myself make healthy choices for the day. The end result - a very happy girl.
2 comments:
Good luck! This is a tough challenge to break out of the FUNK cycle!
I am glad to here you want to be YOU! YOu are a unique person and I know you have so much to share and give to improve others.
Hang in there and keep working on not giving in to those old ways.
Post a Comment