Sunday, April 11, 2010

Vacation Thoughts

I am so excited that summer is just around the corner. I am even more excited that it means work slows down and the fun times are here! Summer is random road trips, water parks, float trips, bbq, late nights out, baseball games, amusement parks, flip flops and tank tops, boating on the lake, and great times with friends and family!


When I asked the boy what his dream summer vacation was he said the Carribean. Sounds good...but I think a bigger! Mine would be Hawaii or the Mediterrainan Islands.


So lets back up a little. My friend and I have started the planning process for the summer vacation. There are many places left to see but only a few seem perfect for a summer vacation - beach, salt water, and sun! We are planning on heading south, possibly to the western coast of Texas or to the panhandle of Florida. (Either sounds great to me!) 



Panama City Beach

Corpus Christi TX Beach


Either view looks perfect to me! So get ready summer I have my flip flops and sun screen ready!

2 comments:

Bld424 said...

Sounds fantastic!!!!! I think you need 95 though!

mund522 said...

i love this! i can't wait for summer fun!!!