I have been so incredibly lazy these past few weeks. My energy level seems non exsistant. My work schedule has been crazy, usually only allowing for one day off. My laundry hamper is over flowing. My desire to change this NOT THERE! I need motivation. So help. What's your secret to getting off the couch and cleaning the bathroom, or kitchen, or bedroom for that matter. My weeks are only getting busier with work, and I know that I need a better schedule for keeping up with my daily life.
What are your thoughts?
3 comments:
I find that when I am overwhelmed and tired I just take one little thing at a time and eventually it all gets finished. I also like putting on music and singing and "dancing" aroud when cleaning or doing things I particularily do not like to do.
Good Luck!
Wait mom, you dance while you clean? I wish I could see that!
I started to set the timer for 15 minutes. I can do anything for 15 minutes, even stuff I HATE to do. Like putting away clean dishes from dishwasher.
i like the 15 minute rule. for me, laundry isn't really a problem. just put a load in, go do something, swap loads... i don't even mind folding it all when its done, but i do however HATE putting it away! that is the part that is a chore to me. but yea, i'm not really a good cleaner myself. i usually just try and do the critical stuff (laundry, dishes, trash) and the rest just gets done randomly when i think about it... i know, i didn't give you a whole lot of good ideas, but thought i'd comment!
Post a Comment